Foley Turnbull Solicitors LLP offer a comprehensive range of legal services in relation to employment law matters. We offer advice on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious issues both to employees and employers. Mairead Moriarty Solicitor has a particular expertise in the area and was awarded the Law Society Diploma in Employment law.
We advise business and private clients in relation to the following areas;
- Employment contracts and staff handbooks
- Termination of employment contracts
- Dismissals and unfair dismissals
- Health and Safety Issues including bullying, harassment and work related stress.
- Equality Issues.
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Confidentiality Agreements
Foley Turnbull Solicitors LLP have extensive experience in this area and frequently appear before the Rights Commissioner Service, Employment Appeals Tribunal, the Labour Court and the Circuit Court in employment related cases.