Foley Turnbull Solicitors deal with all aspects of commercial transactions offering strategic advice in the small/medium enterprise (SME) sector. We have extensive experience in assisting clients in a broad range of commercial transactions with particular expertise in the following areas:
- Shareholders Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Agreements
- Non Disclosure Agreements.
- Intellectual Property Licences
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Litigation
- Business start ups/ Company Formations
- Compliance/Corporate Governance
- Franchises and share purchases.
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Debt Collection
Fiona Foley has particular expertise in liquidations and advises Liquidators with regard to all legal aspects of a liquidation.